January 16, 2010

An Escape--While Baby Naps


Thanks to the English Teacher for all her direction with my blogging. Today she led me to a site called Books at Midnight where they do an event called the Saturday Network...Getting bloggers to visit the site, make comments on other's comments, and then visit the other bloggers' sites. One big network. I visited Jill's site called, The Owl,where Jill comments on reading material that will interest the tween demographic. This is an excellent site for me since I am a middle school teacher who does have difficulties finding new and interesting material to engage my little English students!!! A very great find, for sure!!!

I will be adding this site to the blogs I follow! Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found your blog on The Saturday Network, and I thought I'd drop by and say hi! Your blog is adorable...I'll definitely keep dropping in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melissa -- I am going to go check yours out now! you are now on my blogs I follow list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment on my site! Yes, I do my own html, but it's pretty self-explanatory. If you need any help, I'd love to help a fellow blogger. I've had my blog up since June 2009, but I only decided to start really book blogging in November. I figured it would be a good fit for me because I'm a writer, and I read anything and everything haha Plus, book bloggers are excellent resources when picking books (and SO friendly!). Oh, and if you'd like, I do something on fridays called the Friday Fix where I feature other bloggers. They can take over my blog post and advertise their own site or do whatever they'd like. If you'd like to participate, shoot me your email and I'll set up a date to feature you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails