A great big thanks to the ladies Erin, Aubrey (Stacey) and Guinevere over at My Pile of Books for giving me the Happy 101 Award. It made me happy!!! Seriously, I was having a blue day two days ago before the award...it totally cheered me up. Anyhow...
Here are the rules:
* List 10 things that make you happy.
* Try and do at least one of them today.
* Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
* Link back to the person that tagged you!
So, I am going to list the ten things that make me happy. I will tag the bloggers, but it may be redundant with the Kreativ Blogger Award from earlier this week -- so I apologize...Please do not feel you have to participate, just know you and your blog make me happy!
Ten things that make me happy: (in no particular order)
1. My daughter E.
2. My husband J.B.
3. Saturday night hubby made dinner and store bought wine.
4. Movies in movie theatres.
5. Working out/DANCING!
6. Writing for this blog.
8. Good friends.
9. Starbucks or Second Cup Skinny Vanilla Latte no foam.
10. Make-up/dressing up.
11. Reading (novels, celebrity smutt, blogs).
There are so many more things that make me happy -- lucky me!
1. Kat @ http://tinycastles.blogspot.com/--for her honesty.
2. Melissa @ i swim for oceans
her enthusiasm and loyal reading/commenting.
3. Beth @ Thinking of Thinking
her honest, sweet, optimistic, approach to teaching.
4. Kendall @ I Can Do Lots of Things
her funny funny posts.
5. Jenn @ Books at Midnight
her busy schedule/helpful nature/connecting bloggers through her network.
6. Bethany Mattingly @Aspirations
her ability to connect agriculture and writing -- two very awesome hobbies/talents.
7. Kari @A Good Addiction
her colourful site!!!
8. Tamara Heiner @ Chasing Dreams
for her honest blog entries.
9. Diane @ Bibliophile by the Sea
for her comment on my blog:-) AND that cute pic of the kid reading IN the bookcase!
10. Kristin Rae @ Kristin Creative
for her crazy excellent description of herself and ALL her many hobbies!
'kay, again, play along if you like, if not...just enjoy that you make me smile!