I received the Kreativ Award from Melissa at i swim for oceans! I am so excited. Melissa's blog is excellent; she does book reviews, she hosts guest bloggers, and has many contests! She has been a great support for me as I try to get my blog up and running...! Thanks, Melissa!
So, with this award, I'm supposed to tell you seven interesting things about myself and pass it on to 7 other creative bloggers...
1. I have a daughter, E, who is ten months old and the love of my life.
2. I am addicted to make-up. I spent more on it than anything else (including clothes) in the last year.
3. I would like to figure out a way to be my own boss...
4. I was born to teach...it's in my bones. Oh and Beth over at Thinking of Thinking advised me of this way back in University!
5. I love wine more than most food.
6. I was adopted. I don't know my nationality. I consider myself the post-modern, imploded girl:-)
7. I know more about trivial things, like celebrity gossip, than I would care to really admit. I actually consider it a talent.
I would like to pass this award on to:
Thinking of Thinking –The English Teacher
It’s Not all Flowers and Sausages—Mimi
Books at Midnight—Jenn
My Pile of Books—Guinevere, Aubrey (Stacey), Erin Writes
Nat the Fat Rat—Nat the Fat Rat
I Can Do Lots of Things--Kendall